Harvest Market Privacy Policies
Internet Protocol (IP) Address
We use your IP (Internet Protocol) Address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information. We collect no personal information about you when you visit our Web site unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, certain information about our Web site visitors is automatically collected and stored. Go Harvest Market uses this information to create summary information for such purposes as assessing what information on the Web site is of most and of least interest to our readers. It also helps to identify system performance or problem areas. The following is the type of information collected about your visit to our Web site: the name of the Internet domain from which you access this Web site, such as aol.com, and the date and time you access this site.
This site contains links to other Web sites. Go Haymakers is not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of such Web sites. Visitors to these links should consult these sites' privacy notices, as we have no control over the information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties. Go Harvest Market does not endorse the information, products, or services of any linked Web site.
Our Web site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We may collect visitors' contact information, such as their e-mail addresses, and financial information, such as their account or credit card numbers. This information on the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. Customers' contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Financial information that is collected is used only to bill the user for the product and services that they request, and is not shared with any third party.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from our partners at the point when we request information about the visitor. This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive further communications or to no longer receive our service. You can send an e-mail or you can visit the following URL: www.goharvestmarket.com.
To make the most of your experience on our site, we use "cookies." Cookies are used by your computer browser to store your preferences and purchases. Cookies by themselves do not tell us your e-mail address other personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to us. We will use "cookies" to understand site usage and to improve the content and offerings of our sites. Advertisers may use their own cookies. We do not control the use of these cookies and expressly disclaim responsibility for information collected through them.
The Go Harvest Market Web site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of information that you provide us. Go Harvest Market employs strict security measures to safeguard online transactions; personal information is stored in a secure database, and is always sent via an encrypted Internet channel so that it cannot be read while traveling over the Internet.
This site is created and controlled by Go Harvest Market and relates to our activities, in the States of Illinois. To the extent possible, the applicable laws of the states we do business in shall govern the activities that occur in that given state and as such that applicable state law shall govern this policy. If there is no specific state law applicable to a given situation, then this policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any principal conflict of laws, as noted in the Controlling Law provision set forth in the Terms and Conditions of this website. Go Haymakers reserves the right to make changes to this site and its disclaimers, as well as the said Terms and Conditions, at any time. User, by utilizing this website, hereby consents to submit to choice of law and jurisdiction set forth in the said Terms and Conditions.”
Biometric Information Privacy Act (BIPA)
Niemann Foods, Inc. (“Niemann Foods”) uses Kronos biometric timeclocks to collect, store and use biometric data. This data is used solely for Associate identification and fraud prevention. Niemann Foods has instituted the following policy governing the collection, use, storage, and destruction of your biometric data (finger scan).
- The biometric timeclocks are computer-based systems that scan an Associate’s finger for purposes of identification. The computer system extracts unique data points and creates a unique mathematical representation used to verify the Associate’s identity.
- Niemann Foods will not sell, lease, trade, or otherwise profit from an individual’s biometric data.
- Niemann Foods will not disclose or disseminate any biometric data to anyone other than its vendors and its licensor of time and attendance software providing products and services using biometric data, unless disclosure is required pursuant to a valid warrant or subpoena by a court.
- Niemann Foods shall use a reasonable standard of care to store, transmit and protect from disclosure any biometric data collected. Such storage, transmission, and protection from disclosure shall be performed using the same standard of care and security controls it uses for other confidential and sensitive information.
- Any biometric data will be permanently removed from the database and records within 60 days from the date of an Associate’s termination.
- Any biometric data of an Associate on a leave of absence may be maintained in the system. If an Associate does not return to work from the leave, their biometric data will be permanently removed within 60 days. If the Associate returns at a later date, they can be re-enrolled.
- No clock will be disposed of, unless biometric data and Associate information is removed.
- An individual’s biometric data will not be collected, used, disclosed, or stored without prior written consent of the individual to use his or her biometric data for the specific purposes disclosed herein.
- An individual is free to decline to provide biometric data to the Niemann Foods, its vendors, and/or the licensor of the time and attendance software without any adverse employment action.
The Associate may revoke this consent at any time by notifying Niemann Foods in writing.