Latest from Harvest Market
To Our Valued Customers
Following best practices for
safe food handling, as always.
Steps We are taking to protect everyone
In Our Stores
- Continuing to provide our customers with free disinfectant wipes at our store entrances to sanitize their shopping carts or baskets.
- Cleaning commonly used areas more often, including cashier stations, self-checkouts, credit card terminals, conveyor belts and food service counters, and cleaning shelves when restocking products.
- Sanitizing restrooms more frequently and restocking with supplies, including soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer.
- Adding extra hand sanitizer at cashier stations, food service counters, and all Pharmacy and coffee locations.
For Our Customers Who Utilize Our Online Ordering Services
- We are ensuring the same sanitary guidelines are being followed.
- Wiping down shopping carts, baskets and equipment.
- Partnering with our suppliers to replenish high-demand preparedness products.
For Our Associates
- Encouraging our associates to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- Providing hand sanitizer and tissues in breakrooms and meeting rooms.
- Asking our associates to stay home if they, or someone in their household, are sick.
- Encouraging our customers to follow the appropriate steps to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Recommending that our customers also practice safe food handling at home.