Stuffed Mini Peppers
October 26, 2016
- Approx. 24-36 Mini peppers
- 1 Bunch Chives, chopped
- To Taste Salt and pepper
- 8 oz. Neufchatel cheese, room temp.
- 1/2 Cup Shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 T. each Chopped fresh parsley, oregano, rosemary, basil (optional)
- 2 Cups cooked Shredded chicken
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Prepare the peppers by rinsing. Take each pepper and with a small sharp paring knife, make a single vertical slit from the top of the pepper to the bottom.
- Prepare the filling by combining shredded chicken, cream cheese, chives, seasonings, fresh herbs (if using) and parmesan cheese. Mix and stir well to combine.
- Using a small spoon, stuff each pepper with the filling and place split side up on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the peppers are slightly browned and the filling is bubbling and heating through.