Mediterranean Avocado Toast
February 25, 2022
- 1/2 an Avocado
- 1 slice Sourdough
- 2 tbsp Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 large Egg
- 1 fresh Lemon
- Preheat a small non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray and add egg, frying to your desired doneness- sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook and set aside when done.
- Cooked regular or turkey bacon for topping, if desired
- Meanwhile, toast the sourdough bread.
- Transfer the avocado to a small dish- I like to squeeze in just a touch of lemon juice before mashing well with a fork. Feel free to add a pinch of salt/pepper if desired.
- Spread the avocado on the toasted bread. Top with tomato slices, egg, feta, bacon and parsley (if using).