December 19, 2016
- 1 1/2 Cups Cheddar
- 4 T. Butter
- 3/4 Cups All purpose flour
- 1/4 t. Salt
- Sprinkle to taste Sea salt
- In a food processor, pulse all of the ingredients together until it forms a ball (about 2 minutes).
- Place the ball between two pieces of wax paper, and roll it out to about 1/8" thick.
- Using a pastry wheel or small cookie cutters, cut into shapes.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet about 1/2" apart from each other - they puff up a bit. Poke each cracker with a fork or skewer so that they don't puff too much.
- Sprinkle with just a pinch of salt
- Bake at 350ºF for 8-12 minutes (depending on the size/shape of your crackers), until lightly browned on the edges.
- Cool on the baking sheet, and store in an airtight container