Baked Tomato-Ricotta Cheese Dipping Sauce
December 7, 2016
- 28 Oz. can Pasta or pizza sauce
- 1/2 to 1 Cup Part skim ricotta cheese
- To taste Pepper
- To taste Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pour the sauce into an oven-safe baking dish or cast-iron skillet.
- Place heaping tablespoons of ricotta on top of the sauce (in a pattern if you’d like!)
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil and pepper, if desired. Serve with toasted baguette.