Cooking Demonstration: German Night!
April 11 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Join your Harvest Market Dietitian, Emily, for a delicious German feast!! Learn how to make homemade spaetzle, strudel, and more in this delicious cooking demo! The following recipes will be prepared by our instructor and enjoyed by you:
roasted potato salad
crispy chicken shnitzel with mushroom wine sauce
scratch made buttered spaetzle
apple cranberry strudel
Please review the class info and cancellation policies. Any questions regarding the class should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE CLASS:
- Doors open at 5:15pm with class starting promptly at 5:30 pmand ending around 7pm.
- Seats are first come, first served
- Due to limited space, holding seats outside of your reservedseat(s) is not permitted.
- Participants will be given generous tastings of each dishprepared, plated individually for each participant.
- Printed recipes will be provided for each participant.
- Bottled water will be provided.
- You may shop downstairs before the class for a beverage if you wish, including beer/wine or ready-made cocktails. **Please note: all beverages must be consumed before leaving class
- If you need seating accommodations, please email Emily at email@example.com no later than 24 hours before the class.
- Menus are subject to change based on available ingredients
- Menus are set and some dietary accommodations may not be available – if you have questions about ingredients used, please email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive a full refund, cancellations must be given no later than 3 days before the scheduled class. Any cancellations after that time will not be refunded. You may send another participant in your place, if you wish. Please email Emily at email@example.com for cancellations or changes to your reservation.
a note to our guests: Although we value every individual who attends our classes, we also want to extend an invitation to newcomers to join us in our kitchen. As our kitchen space is limited, we kindly request that you refrain from signing up for all of the classes that are posted, and instead select 1 or 2 per month that particularly pique your interest. By doing so, we can ensure that classes remain accessible to everyone and that others have the opportunity to participate. We appreciate your cooperation.
Champaign Harvest Market
2029 South Neil Street
Champaign, IL 61820