A food experience featuring farm fresh ingredients, best of the season recipes, the comfort of your…[...]
The Nook is an instructional and educational space located in Harvest Market housing many types of events such as food demonstrations/ promotions, taste-testing, cooking instruction, and much more! Other events may include an open Q&A on a product, providing recipe ideas or food/drink pairings.
CLICK HERE to see an upcoming schedule of events.
Please note: if you are interested in a hands-on cooking event there is a maximum of 16 participants, so register early!
Are you interested in learning how to cook a bit healthier? Maybe expand your recipe list? Or maybe you just have a group who love good, healthy food and are looking for something fun to do! Get in the kitchen with your Harvest Market Dietitian - schedule your private cooking class today!
Class guidelines are as follows:
- Minimum 5 participants- maximum 16 participants
- Classes can be either hands-on cooking or demonstration style. *** Please note: hands on cooking only available for groups of 5-8.
- Classes are approximately 90 minutes long
- $10 per person fee
- Headcount and recipes must be finalized 3 days before the event at the latest.
- All payments must be received 3 days before the event at the latest.
- Class cancellations must be given with a 24 hour notice for a full refund. If class is cancelled with less than 24 hour notice, participants will receive half the refund.
- Classes must be scheduled at least 2 weeks in advance
- Groups may choose their recipes from Emily’s Recipe Index. The amount of recipes for each group size are: Groups of 5-8: 4 recipes Groups of 9-12: 5 recipes Groups of 13-16: 6 recipes
To schedule your private cooking class, CLICK HERE
OR call Emily at (217) 355-7878 Ext. 813 or email firstname.lastname@example.org