Baked Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
December 6, 2022
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 oz plain greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup Hot sauce, such as Frank's RedHot
- 1 pound shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 each green onions, minced
- 1 each ranch seasoning packet
- Preheat your oven to 400F. Mix all ingredients together in large bowl, except the mozzarella cheese.
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray and transfer the mixture into the dish, smoothing it down with the back of a spoon. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese and cook for an additional 5 minutes, until the mozzarella is melted, browned and bubbly on top!
- Serve with celery, red bell pepper slices or carrot sticks (or any veggie you like!) whole grain crackers or tortilla chips! ENJOY!