Mini Mummy Pizzas
October 26, 2016
Serves 4, 1 half English muffin each
Nutritional info (per only include ½ eng muffin, ¼ cup sauce, 1 string cheese) Calories150.0, Total Fat 6.0 g Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol15.0 mg, Sodium 570.0 mg, Potassium 0.0 mg, Total Carbohydrate15.0 g, Dietary Fiber 2.5 g, Sugars 4.0 g, Protein 11.0 g
Nutritional Analysis completed using SparkRecipes
Serve with a side of whole grains such as quinoa or wheat berries, and steamed green beans or grilled asparagus.
- 2 Unsliced Whole wheat english muffins, split in two
- 4 Whole Mozzarella string cheese sticks
- 1 Small can Sliced olives
- 1 Cup Pizza sauce
- Optional: Diced green pepper, onion, spinach, mushroom, cooked 93% lean ground turkey or meat alternative
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil.
- Split apart each English muffin. Place in toaster or oven until warm and surface is slightly toasted.
- Carefully place toasted English muffins on prepared baking sheets. Spread ~ ¼ cup of pizza sauce, or desired amount, on top of English muffin. If using any toppings, place over the sauce.
- Pull apart string cheese into strips. Place on top of English muffin for a “mummy wrap” look. Leave a small space for the olive eyes!
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let cool slightly before serving.